Introduction to Offshore Sports Betting
Offshore sports betting is a popular way for people worldwide to place wagers on their favorite sporting events. It involves placing bets with online bookmakers located outside your country, often in areas where gambling laws are more lenient or non-existent.
Top 5 Offshore Sportsbooks You Should Know About
There are many offshore sportsbooks available, but here are five that stand out:
1. Bovada – This site has been around since 2011 and offers a wide range of sports betting options, as well as casino games and poker rooms. They have a generous welcome bonus offer and fast payout times.
2. Bookmaker – Established in 1985, this site has built up a reputation for reliability and trustworthiness over the years. They offer great odds on all major US sports and also accept Bitcoin deposits.
3. Everygame (formally Intertops) – Founded in Austria back in 1983, Intertops now operates primarily from Antigua and offers a huge selection of sports betting markets, including politics and entertainment. They also run regular promotions and giveaways.
4. JazzSports – With its unique interface and comprehensive betting menu, Jazz sports stands out among other offshore books. They specialize in proposition bets and offer some of the highest limits in the industry.
5. BetOnline – Another longstanding operator, BetOnline was established in 2004 and has grown into one of the largest offshore sportsbooks around. They offer excellent customer service and a variety of banking methods.
Why Choose an Offshore Sportsbook?
One reason why so many people choose offshore sportsbooks is because they offer better odds than traditional land-based bookies. The competition between different sites means that there is always someone willing to offer higher odds to attract new customers. Additionally, offshore sportsbooks tend to be more flexible when it comes to accepting bets on niche markets or less mainstream sports. Finally, many offshore operators allow players to bet using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, which can provide extra privacy and security.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from Your Offshore Account
Depositing money into your offshore account is usually simple and straightforward. Most sites will accept credit cards, eWallets such as Skrill and Neteller, prepaid cards like Paysafecard, and even direct bank transfers in some cases. When it comes to withdrawals, however, things can get slightly more complicated. Many offshore sportsbooks require ID verification before allowing you to make a withdrawal, and some may even ask you to send them physical documents like passports or utility bills. That being said, once the process is complete, withdrawals should be relatively quick and hassle-free.
The Benefits of Using an Offshore Bookie
Using an offshore bookie can bring several benefits to both recreational and professional bettors alike. For starters, offshore sportsbooks tend to offer much larger signup bonuses than traditional UK bookmakers, meaning you can start betting with more funds in your account. Additionally, offshore operators often have lower margins than high street bookies, meaning your winnings will be bigger too. Finally, the increased competition between offshore sites means that there is always someone offering better odds, giving you an edge over the house.